top of page
SNAP logo.png

SNAP, previously referred to as "food stamps," provides nutrition benefits to supplement the food budget of food insecure families so they can purchase healthy food and move towards self-sufficiency.

Do you think you qualify? More than likely, if you qualify for the Food Bank, you qualify for SNAP.  Contact us and our Outreach Coordinator can assist you with the application process.

What can I buy with SNAP?

Any food for the household, such as:

  • Fruits and vegetables;

  • Meat, poultry, and fish;

  • Dairy products;

  • Breads and cereals;

  • Other foods such as snack foods and non-alcoholic beverages; and

  • Seeds and plants, which produce food for the household to eat.

Get more information about SNAP
Which county do you reside in?

Thanks for submitting!

SNAP 2022.png

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and US Department of Agriculture ( civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877 8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD 3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632 9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250 9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690 7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

bottom of page