top of page
Food Bank-2.png
Which scenario best describes your curre

I am:

Start Here.png
FH - FB program background(1).png

~ struggling to put food on the table for my household.

~ have been turned away from other food support organizations.

~ in a food desert where there is not a traditional food pantry within an acceptable distance

~ in need of shelf-stable food to last a while but also want to have more fresh produce, dairy, and nutritious options.


I am:

~ wanting someone to help me find resources and educational material to help.

~ recently or unexpectedly unemployed and want to learn about resources for job skills, interviewing, and more

~ dealing with a medical issue that has temporarily reduced my ability to earn income (recent surgery, medical recovery affecting working ability, etc.).


FH - FB program background(1).png

I am:

~ a low-income senior (age 60 or older) who is in need of monthly support to ensure I have enough to eat.

~ living in a senior living apartment or senior housing.

~ a senior 60+ who does not have transportation or have a disability that prevents me from attending a traditional food bank.

FH - FB program background(1).png

​​In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U S Department of Agriculture ( civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering
USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877 8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD 3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632 9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250 9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690 7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

bottom of page